Skip to main content
84 W BROADWAY STE 200 , DERRY, NH 03038 | (603) 513-7829
by New Hampshire Registered Agent LLC

Certificate of Authority for New Hampshire LLC

Foreign New Hampshire LLC

If you run an LLC based outside of the state of New Hampshire and you want to operate in New Hampshire, you will need to register your limited liability company as a foreign New Hampshire LLC. Once filed, the state returns a filed certificate of authority from the New Hampshire Secretary of State, Corporations Division.

As your registered agent, we can register your out of state LLC in New Hampshire for $100 plus the State filing fee.

OR, you can do it yourself, and just sign up with us as your registered agent in New Hampshire. All Foreign New Hampshire LLCs will require a registered agent. You can have this service for $49 a year.

After you sign up for our New Hampshire registered agent service, you will be logged into your online account where you’ll find the New Hampshire foreign LLC form you file with the Corporations Division of the New Hampshire Secretary of State.

After taking a look at the forms and resources we provide in your client account, if you do not want to actually do the filing yourself, you can click on the add services tab in your account, and get us to do the filing for you for the state filing fees plus $100. We will also locate the correct documentation from the home state of your LLC organization that we need to register you correctly in the New Hampshire Secretary of State.