Skip to main content
84 W BROADWAY STE 200, DERRY, NH 03038 | (603) 513-7829
by New Hampshire Registered Agent LLC

New Hampshire Registered Agent Service in Derry, New Hampshire!

New Hampshire registered agent service for $49 a year.

Why is New Hampshire Registered Agent Service the Best?
  • Best Price in New Hampshire: $49 Per Year
  • Commercial Office in Derry, NH
  • Online Account w/Friendly Filing Tips and Guides
  • Your Documents Delivered Same Day
  • Real-Time Notification System
  • All Business Registration Forms and Maintenance Documents

With New Hampshire Registered Agent Service, you are getting the best service at the lowest price. That’s our promise.

Hiring a registered agent is a serious consideration. Is your registered agent reliable? Will they notify you in a timely manner? Can they deliver your documents to you dependably? If these questions raise any doubts about your current service, you may want to consider changing.

New Hampshire state law requires you to appoint a registered agent when you register your company with the Secretary of State. For many registered agents this is nothing more than a side-business; they may even be working out of their home.

At New Hampshire Registered Agent Service, we take your business seriously. We run a commercial office. This isn’t a side-business for us. Business filings and registered agent service are what we do every day, and we remain committed to offering excellent service at an affordable price.

Do I Really Have to Have a New Hampshire Registered Agent?

Yes. New Hampshire state law (Section 293-A:15.07) requires business entities to maintain a registered agent who resides in the state. If you do not appoint a New Hampshire registered agent, you cannot legally conduct business in the state.

Who Can Be a Registered Agent in New Hampshire?

  • An adult New Hampshire resident
  • A New Hampshire LLC or Limited Liability Partnership
  • A New Hampshire Corporation

Registered agents must have a physical street address in New Hampshire and be open during regular business hours.

A Registered Agent Does What Exactly?

  • Accept services of process (legal notification of a lawsuit), legal documents and notifications from the New Hampshire Secretary of State on your behalf
  • Maintain a registered office in New Hampshire (business office with a physical address)
  • Open our office during regular business hours to receive mail on your behalf
  • Contact you immediately when we receive your documents Certificate of Formation
  • Upload your documents into your online account the day they arrive
  • Forward your documents to you in a timely manner

How Do I Change to New Hampshire Registered Agent Service?

What to File: “Statement of Change of Registered Office or Registered Agent” Form

There is a different form for Corporations (Form 9) and for LLCs (Form LLC-2).

What It Costs: $15

How to File: The only way to submit this document is to mail it to the Secretary of State, Corporation Division. There is no online filing or fax filing available. You must provide original signatures on your filing, but your registered agent’s signature is not required.

Payment can be in the form of a Check, Money Order, ACH E-account (if you set up an account), or cash (cash must be in the exact amount or it will not be accepted). Make Checks and Money Orders payable to: State of New Hampshire.

Credit card payments are not accepted.

Processing Time: Up to a Month

Should I Hire You Now or After I’ve Formed My Business?

You should hire us now.

Your Articles of Incorporation or Certificate of Formation will be rejected if you do not designate a New Hampshire registered agent.

How Do I File to Start a Business in New Hampshire?

The fastest way to file to start a business in New Hampshire is through the NH Secretary of State’s online system.

You can also mail forms to:
NH Secretary of State
Corporation Division
107 North Main Street, Room 204
Concord, NH 03301-4989

Processing time for mailed documents can take up to a month.

You can also deliver the forms in person.