Skip to main content
84 W BROADWAY STE 200, DERRY, NH 03038 | (603) 513-7829
by New Hampshire Registered Agent LLC

New Hampshire Certificate of Authority Filing Service

Foreign Corporation in NH

If you own a corporation located in a state other than New Hampshire and want to transact business in New Hampshire, you will need a Certificate of Authority from the State of New Hampshire. This is obtained by submitting paperwork as a foreign corporation with the New Hampshire Secretary of State, Corporations Division. Once filed, the State of New Hampshire will return a completed certificate of authority to you. A foreign New Hampshire corporation is not to be confused with an out-of-country corporation. Any corporation not actually formed (Created) in New Hampshire is a foreign corporation.

We charge for the state filing fees plus $100 to prepare and submit the Foreign New Hampshire Corporation Certificate of Authority form with the Corporations Division of the New Hampshire Secretary of State. We will also find the paperwork needed from your home state of incorporation to file your documents.

If you want to do the filing yourself: you just need to sign up for our registered agent service in New Hampshire and the foreign corporation form is in your online account immediately. As an added bonus, we’ve included some submission tips on how to make the filing with the state. You are required to have a registered agent in New Hampshire anyway, so we try to make the process simple and easy for you, whether you want us to do the filing or you want to send them to the New Hampshire Secretary of State yourself.

How Do I Get Started?

Just sign up for registered agent service first. You then can look at the form for foreign corporations in your online account and also at the included filing tips. If you don’t want to do the filing yourself, you can click the “Add services” tab from your account, and add our filing services for $100 plus the state filing fees. Your account shows real time status of our work in progress. Once we are finished with your foreign corporation registration in New Hampshire, we always upload the filing into your client account, email it to you, and mail you the original filed documents.